A CAREER DEDICATED TO PUBLIC SERVICE
Ken is a seasoned prosecutor and has protected the community by holding accountable environmental polluters/ corrupt corporations, hardcore gang murderers, and sex offenders.
Ken is also a veteran and Captain in the Air Force Reserve, serving in our nation’s armed services as a military judge advocate (JAG).
Ken has been in various specialized units of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, including the:
Environmental Crimes Division
Hardcore Gang Division; and
Victim Impact Program (VIP) which specializes in the prosecution of sex crimes, domestic violence, elder abuse, and child molestation and abuse.
Ken has handled thousands of criminal cases and has tried numerous trials to verdict over a legal career that spans fourteen years. Ken has practiced in the civil, criminal, juvenile and military courts.
Ken was also appointed as a Commissioner on the City of Fullerton Traffic and Circulation Commission which provides oversight for the city council. As a commissioner, Ken at times presides over and renders judgment on traffic and parking citation appeals hearings.
Ken’s service to the community doesn’t end there. Ken has proudly taught fifth grade students every week for eight years in the LADA Project LEAD program. He teaches his students about gang intervention, bullying, tolerance and criminal justice. He holds this program near to his heart.
While in the Hardcore Gang Division, Ken was also assigned twice to the federally funded Community Law Enforcement and Recovery Program (CLEAR) and met regularly with police, probation officers, and the citizens of Watts and Crenshaw’s Baldwin Village to improve law enforcement and community relations.
Having graduated from the highly selective USC Gould School of Law, Ken has a solid academic foundation. He received numerous honors as well as being selected as a staff writer for the USC Interdisciplinary Law Journal. Ken graduated in the top 20 percent of his class in legal writing and research courses. He also graduated from USC as an undergraduate, earning two bachelor’s degrees, magna cum laude, one in Cinema-Television Production from the top ranked USC School of Cinematic Arts and the other in Political Science. Ken earned the honor of being designated a USC Renaissance Scholar for excelling and earning dual degrees in two divergent fields of study at the same time.
Ken is a lifelong resident of Southern California and a seventh generation Californian. He is above all a loving husband and proud father of two sons, a daughter, and a baby on the way. Ken’s children would argue his best talents are playing the “tickle monster” and his reigning title in the Disney Princess game. His best friend and wife is a former prosecutor herself, and currently practices law as a special education attorney fighting to make sure special needs children get equal education and opportunity.
In his spare time, Ken enjoys traveling with his family, running marathons, playing guitar, comedy, film, and swimming.
Ken humbly seeks your support in his effort to achieve a life long dream. Ken believes strongly in a fair judicial process and would work long and hard each day if afforded this opportunity. Please remember to vote for Ken Fuller on election day.
- Hon. Judith Meyer, Long Beach Court
- Hon. Julian Recana, Compton Court
- Hon. Carol Najera, Compton Court
- Hon. Juan Carlos Dominguez, Pomona Court
- Hon. Emily Spear, Stanley Mosk Court
- Hon. Russell Moore, Riverside Superior Court
- Hon. Troy Davis, Downey Court
- Hon. Tony Cho, El Monte Court
- Hon. Randolph Hammock, Stanley Mosk Court
- Hon. Lee Tipton, Los Angeles Superior Court, ret.
- Hon. Dennis Saab, Judge of the State Bar
- Hon. David Yaroslavsky, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Amy Carter, Torrance Superior Court
- Hon. Javier Perez, Bellflower Superior Court
- Hon. Mark Arnold, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Frank Tavelman, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Geanene Yriarte, Pomona Juvenile Court
- Hon. Rene Caldwell Gilbertson, Torrance Court
- Hon. Edmund Willcox Clarke, Jr., Torrance Court
- Hon. Gary J. Ferrari, Long Beach Court
- Hon. Katherine Mader, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Lori Ann Fournier, Norwalk Court
- Hon. Ann Park, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Craig Veals, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Lucy Armendariz, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. John Lonergan, Compton Superior Court
- Hon. Theresa Magno, Compton Superior Court
- Hon. Chris Frisco, Long Beach Superior Court
- Hon. Malcolm Mackey, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Hon. Pat Connolly, Compton Superior Court
- Hon. Norm Shapiro, Los Angeles Superior Court
1. Sharon Quirk-Silva, Assemblymember, 65th Assembly District
2. Suzann Reina, Los Angeles County Democratic Central Committee 36th Assembly District, California Central Credentials Committee
3. Jan Flory, Fullerton City Council (Former Mayor)
4. Steve Blount, Member Board of Trustees North Orange County Community College District
5. Paula Mejia, California Democratic Party Treasurer
6. Eric J. Perrodin, Former Mayor of Compton
7. Larry Caballero, OC Democratic Central Committee Alternate
8. Steve Cooley, Los Angeles County District Attorney, ret.
9. Jackie Lacey, Los Angeles County District Attorney
10. Ali Taj, Mayor of Artesia
11. Cristina Garcia, Assemblymember, 58th Assembly District
12. Betty Yee, California State Controller
1. Los Angeles Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO
2. SEIU 721
1. Los Angeles County Democratic Party
2. Hubert Humphrey Democratic Club
3. North Valley Democratic Club
4. Crescenta Canada Democratic Club
5. RFK Democratic Club
6. New Frontier Democratic Club
7. West Hollywood Beverly Hills Democratic Club
1. Los Angeles Police Protective League
2. Association of Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs
3. El Monte Police Officers Association
Jay Chen, Mt. Sac College Trustee/Navy Officer
Suzann Reina, Elected County Central Committee 36 AD LACDP Delegate
Larry Caballero, OCCDP Delegate Alternate
Diana Lee Carey, Westminster City Council
SUPERIOR COURT JUDGES:
(1) Hon. Julian Recana, Compton Court,
(2) Hon. Chris Frisco, Long Beach Court
(3) Hon. Tomson Ong, Long Beach Court
(4) Hon. Carol Najera, Long Beach Court
(5) Hon. Bruce Marz, Pomona Court
(6) Hon. Michael Abzug, Downtown L.A.
(7) Hon. Amy Carter, Torrance Court
(8) Hon. Drew Edwards, Downtown L.A.
(9) Hon. Russell Moore
(10) Hon. Katherine Mader, Downtown L.A.
(11) Hon. Maggie Miller-Bernal, Norwalk Court
12) Hon. Lori Ann Fournier, Norwalk Court
(13) Hon. Judith L. Meyer, Long Beach Court
(14) Hon. Bernie LaForteza, Downtown L.A.
(15) Hon. Carol Rose, Bellflower Court
(16) Hon. Lee Tipton (ret.);
(17) Hon. Gary Ferrari, Long Beach Court
(18) Hon. Edmund Clarke, Jr., Torrance Court
(19) Hon. Norm Shapiro, Downtown L.A.
(20) Hon. Teresa Magno, Compton Courthouse
(21) Hon. Pat Connolly, Compton Courthouse
(1) John Nantroup, Head Deputy District Attorney, Organized Crime Division
(2) Peter Bliss, Head Deputy District Attorney, White Collar Crime Division
(3) Manuel Garcia, Deputy District Attorney-in-Charge, Child Abduction Unit
(4) Emily Spear, Deputy District Attorney, Sex Crimes Division
(5) Shaun Gipson, Deputy District Attorney, Healthcare Fraud Division
(6) Jeff Stodel, Deputy District Attorney, White Collar Crime Division
(7) Tom Saxey, Deputy District Attorney
(8) Susan Gruber, Deputy District Attorney
(9) Dan Wright, Deputy District Attorney, Environmental Crimes Division
(10) Richard Magelby, Deputy District Attorney, Environmental Crimes Division
(11) Jason Liso, San Bernardino Deputy District Attorney
(12) Paul Feldman, Ventura County Deputy District Attorney
(13) Tony Cho, Deputy District Attorney, Elder Abuse Division
(14) Don Syn, Deputy District Attorney
(15) Ian Phan, Deputy District Attorney-in-Charge, Post-Conviction Review Unit
(16) Keith Duckett, Deputy District Attorney, Hardcore Gang Division
(17) Brad Harmon, Deputy District Attorney
(18) Craig Kleffman, Deputy District Attorney
(19) Christopher Curtis, Deputy District Attorney, Environmental Crimes Division
(20) Kevin Haligan, Deputy District Attorney;
(21) Craig Rouviere, Deputy District Attorney
(22) Nick Swartlow, Deputy District Attorney, White Collar Crime Division
(23) Paul Thompson, Deputy District Attorney, Sex Crimes Division
(24) Steve Wang, Deputy District Attorney, Consumer Protection Division
(25) Brandon Wong, Deputy District Attorney
(26) Ben Schwartz, Deputy District Attorney, Hardcore Gang Division
(27) Jean Wu, Deputy District Attorney, Pomona
(28) Islam Ramadan, Deputy District Attorney;
(29) Felipe “Mike” Vela, Deputy District Attorney
(30) Chris Baker, Deputy District Attorney, Hardcore Gang Division
(31) John Fullerton, Deputy District Attorney
MILITARY JUDGE ADVOCATES and OFFICERS*:
(1) Captain Tom Saxey, U.S. Air Force
(2) Captain Jason Liso, U.S. Air Force Reserve;
(3) Captain Paul Feldman, U.S. Air Force Reserve
(4) Lt. Col. Joseph Fugaro, U.S. Air Force, MO ANG 110th Bomb Squadron
(5) Captain Chris Birrier, U.S Air Force National Guard
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS*:
(1) Sgt. Jimmie Pitts, El Monte Police Department, Crimes Against Children Unit;
(2) Det. Patrick Flaherty, Los Angeles Police Dept. Criminal Gang Homicide Bureau;
(3) Sr. Inv. Lawrence Arnwine, LADA Hardcore Gang Division
(4) Det. Archie, Los Angeles Police, West Detectives
(5) Det. Richard Arciniega, Los Angeles Police, Newton Homicide Division
(6) Ofcr. Nick Ferara, LAPD
(7) Ofcr. Armando Leyva, Los Angeles Police, Southeast Gangs
(8) Det. Derek Fender, Los Angeles County Sheriff, Human Trafficking Bureau.
PUBLIC DEFENDERS/DEFENSE BAR/GOVERNMENT COUNSEL*:
(1) Gary Meastas, Defense Bar
(2) Tom Kielty, Defense Bar
(3) Arnulfo Urias, Department of Homeland Security Office of Chief Counsel
(4) Samuel Tyre, Defense Bar
(5) Matthew Cooper, Defense Bar
(6) Austin Ifri, Defense Bar
(7) James E Silverstein, Defense Bar
(8) Felipe Plascencia, Defense Bar
(9) Lauren Horner, Defense Bar
(10) Ian Wallach, Defense Bar
(11) Rick Ragsdale, Defense Bar
(12) Henry Salcido, Defense Bar
(13) Dennis Saab, Defense Bar
(1) Andrew Trutanich, former Deputy District Attorney
(2) Delia Park, Special Education Attorney
(3) Zack Domb, Employment Attorney
(4) John Fowler, Civil Litigation Attorney
(5) Edward Baroian, Civil Litigation Attorney
(6) Daniel Ngai, Civil Litigation Attorney
(7) Nitesh Patel, Law School Dean and Estate Planning Attorney
(8) Monika Mehta, International Human Rights Attorney
*Note: All endorsements are personal in nature and do not represent the endorsement of the governmental entity, unless stated otherwise.